Friday, April 4, 2014

Last Blog: BFF

Brittany and I have known each other for so long. We meant back in Elementary, in the 3rd grade. We were both in the same class. During Elementary we were pretty good friends on and off. We became best friends in the 8th grade. We had the same teachers during our 8th grade year. 

So far Brittany and I have known each other for about 15 years. We are pretty different people, shes is an extrovert were as I am more introverted. She thinks more with her heart was me I am more logical and think with my head. Even though we are different we have this uncanny ability to say the same thing at the same time. This can get pretty weird, its like get out of my head. 

Even though I am an only child, I can honestly say that Brittany is a sister from another mother. We have just gone though so much, heck we even argue about things which if I think about it is pretty stupid. But she is one of those people who love to argue about anything. And me who likes to be right about everything but at least I can admit it. 

Over the years we have been though some pretty interesting scenarios. Going though guy troubles is definitely one of them, of course I was more of the should to cry on. 

The main tradition we have is going on trips, because I am an only child so I just invite her on some of my vacation. We went to Arizona before my sophomore year, for my moms 40th birthday. We also have gone to Florida, and actually we went this spring break.  

The other thing we would do is going to sports game, we have gone to three Indianapolis Colts games. We also have gone to so many concerts, from Taylor Swift to 3 Doors Down.    

We also were dorm mates at EKU. We though our freshman year of college together. Than she decided to move in with a guy that she though she "Loved" and went to Moorehead and I ended up going to UofL. Of course now in 2011 she ended up at UofL as well so now we get to graduate from college together. 






No comments:

Post a Comment