Thursday, January 16, 2014

Let Me Introduce Myself...Again.


I'm originally from a small town in Ohio called Ravenna. Though I've lived most of my life here in Louisville.

I am finally graduating this spring, I'm very excited but extremely nervous at the same time. The reason for this is because I don't know what I'm going to do after graduation. I know I'm interested in PR and social media, but i also have an interest in video editing. The main goal  and theme I want to accomplish is I want to work with sports in some way, possibly.

 I am a major sports fan, I love watching football, hockey, basketball, baseball and soccer. I have favorite teams that I follow in these sports. For football, i love the Miami Dolphins (I actually have blogged a little about them only 2 post thus far), for hockey its the Pittsburgh Penguins, for basketball I'm a Boston Celtic fan, for baseball it would be the Cleveland Indians, and soccer I don't really have a favorite team, I just like watching it. For college I'm a University of Kentucky fan (Go Big Blue).

I hope to get more in depth with blogging as the year progresses. I want to expand on other sports teams and also blog about more of my interest. I love finding new music, I want to blog about a new band that has come into the scene. I think blogging more about my interest is where I want to see my blog go. Right with my online reputation is I don't have a present right now, I would hope in the future it would show that I'm passionate about sports and possibly music, also any other interest that I find to be relevant to me. I do see that these topics are a bit odd to combine but I feel my blog is about me and who I am; I just happen to have a mixture of interests that i want to blend into a melting pot if at all possible. I want to do this now and into the future. 

My long term goal for my blog is to kept writing. I feel if I kept writing on the topics I'm interested on than I might become a better writer in the process. My writing will sound more professional and have that quality were people want to read my blog.   

https://twitter.com/redvelvet1343 - Tweet Me
    

No comments:

Post a Comment