Friday, January 31, 2014

Blogging: Sharing Your Opinion

I've always had this interest to blog but never the drive to actually try. Late last year I tried to blog about my favorite NFL team the Miami dolphins. I think I posted about 2 blogs on them. I never knew what I should blog about and I wouldn't be consist with my blog posts. My first blog was in November than my second didn't happen until January.

The only blog that I actually kept consist was for a class last spring for comm technology. This blog after the class was done I didn't continue. I never really thought about that blog until now and I don't even remember the last time I saw it.



I never really thought how blogging could earn money for people. Its differently a awesome opportunity for people who love writing and can do it for money. I never thought my writing was very good. I'm a okay writer but nothing fancy. I think when it comes to my writing and blogging, I could be more creative with my posts.

This gives a more depth view into blogging and some interesting facts. The video is a little old, it was published back in 2012. Which is crazy to think but of course social media changes everyday, so in essences so does blogging. Never the less I do think it offers some interesting ideas.

                                                                  http://bit.ly/MCqntN

I do think blogging is important. By being able to blog you can get different messages out there. Also you never know who you could impact with your blog. Its amazing how blogs can connect people around the world. I find it interesting when you can look at your blog stats and see people from different counties reading about what you wrote and what your passions are. I like this article that talks about the importance of blogging for businesses http://bit.ly/1ntooG3.

I would like to think that blogging is a good way to share an opinion or thought that you had. Blogging could also serve to talk about a certain passion of yours. You never know who reads your blog, it could one of those post that you feel isn't the greatest but some one comes along and loves your work. In my mind blogging is a great tool to express your personality.

With that said after this class, I want to keep blogging. For me its a way to express things that are on my mind and I couldn't really say it or just my everyday feelings towards a topic.

tweet me

   

No comments:

Post a Comment