Friday, February 7, 2014

HootSuite: First Impression

http://bit.ly/1bAxWKp
Having the opportunity to learn how to use HootSuite is a pretty magnificent in a nutshell. I actually heard about HootSuite through IComm, the president mentioned about it. Now through the social media class, I get to learn how to use the tool efficiently.  

After watching the first video for HootSuite University, I can seriously say this tool look really awesome. I definitely think HootSuite will be very useful for me when it comes to managing social media. Its also a great tool to use when you are managing multiple brands at one time; this will save you so much time. By not going back and forth between different social networks and multiple brands; everything is on one site for you to access.

At first setting up my account, HootSuite can be intimidating and kind of confusing. That is why I like the in depth videos that help with different areas of the tool. By watching the videos you get an idea how to use it and also using HootSuite in the right and efficient manner that ultimately saves time.

The main components that I like about HootSuite is the fact you can post a Facebook, Twitter, LinkIn and any other network one time and not have to switch back and forth. The second is the way to tool is set up, you can see your twitter, Facebook and Instagram all by going back and forth through the tabs.

I feel knowing how to use HootSuite can help with gaining possible employment. I think brands will be impressed that we know how to use the tool and what the benefits are.

I think as I learn more about the ins and outs of HootSuite this will be one of the tools I will turn to if I continue with social media. Also I'm going to make use of HootSuite in the future when I have a more active role on social networks and start interacting more. I definitely think this tool will help me become more integrated with social media and start to have a presences.

What my HootSuite looks like right now with Twitter and Facebook Tab.
I can't wait to learn more what HootSuite can do and how to use it for everyday.   

No comments:

Post a Comment