Friday, March 28, 2014

March Madness. March Mayhem.

March Madness. March Mayhem.


So looks like both Kentucky and Louisville made it to the Sweet 16 and they are playing each other. We now have another battle of the bluegrass. This city is going to be dead, except for the bars on Bardstown Rd and other bars location. Also any restaurants that have Televisions, pretty much everybody is going to be in a bar, restaurant, at the game or at home. 

I can be honest, this is the only time when I actually watch games. I try to watch some games during the regular season but most of the time it doesn't happen. Its because I am a bandwagon fan, because I've been a Kentucky fan ever since I've moved here. Its just I've so busy, but never too busy for March Madness because its awesome and it only happens once a year.



Its so weird being a Wildcat fan and going to UofL. But I don't care, I'm going to school with my blue on. On Friday its going to be interesting to see how many people have on Blue and who has on Red. On social media its already blown up, ever since Kentucky won against Wichita State, people have posted things about Kentucky and their are people posting things about Louisville. I can say their are some funny posts where fans are dissing each other.

Friday during the game is definitely going to be interesting to watch on social media. Especially Facebook and twitter, I can see hashtags becoming a worldwide trend and people wondering what is going on in Kentucky. Also the visual content that is going to be posted, not only on Facebook and Twitter but on Instagram too. I can see us breaking Twitter with all the content going on. Also it will probably be going on until the next day because whoever wins gets bragging rights.

I am super excited for the game in general but I will definitely going to pay attention to the feed on Twitter and Facebook. 

Though I hope people do realize that no matter how much one argues about who is better, its pretty much a never ending battle.


No comments:

Post a Comment