Friday, March 21, 2014

HootSuite Part 2: I'm Certified


Now that we are back from spring break, its time to get back in the groove of things. I can be honest its taken me about the whole school week to get back into school mode. I also gotta get back into the blogging mode.

Before spring break I got HootSuite certified. I finally announced being certified on twitter today. I do think Hootsuite is a good tool for business. The only thing about getting Hootsuite certified is the test was difficult if you didn't pay attention to the videos. The videos I felt sometimes were interesting than boring, I think this is because the video showed more towards a business side than personal use.

I really like Hootsuite, I do think its a program that I could use in the future for businesses. I also like it for personal use and being able to keep track of both my Facebook and twitter accounts. I can also keep track other accounts that I get more involved in like Google+ as of right now I don't really use Google+.

The process of getting the certification was actually pretty simple. All you had to do is watch several videos and than take an exam. This was pretty easy because the exam allows you to take it as many times as you want. It only took me about two times to take the exam and pass it to get certified.

        

No comments:

Post a Comment