Friday, February 28, 2014

Dream Vacation: Italy

Ever since I can remember I've always wanted to go to Italy. I've already been out of the country once to Australia, but that trip was pretty much planned out. Going to Italy is one of my items on my bucket list. Hopefully in the next's several years I will be able to afford a trip there.

I would love to stay for a month and just explore all the tourist locations. I also would love to find those "secret" locations that every destination would have. The main spots I want to see is the Trevi fountain and the Colosseum in Rome. Another place would be the leading tower of Pisa. Then I would love to visit Vatican City, Florance and Sicily. I would also love to sample the food in Italy.


 I don't really know why I was so obsessed with Italy. When I was younger I would get certain presents for my birthday and Christmas that would revolve around Italy. One year I got a calender, with certain tourist spots. The place always fascinated me, all the rich history and how buildings are really old; older than any place here in the US. The landscape too, was another thing that I loved, I thought that it was really pretty in postcards. I always wondered what it would look like in real life and actual be able to visit Italy. 

Another aspect I would love to see is not only the old buildings or history but the architecture. It's so different than any other place especially here in the States. Its even different than in Australia.

I can't wait until I have the money and the time to be able to go to Italy.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment